The open beta phase of Destruction AllStars started on the 10´th of April 2018. Over the course of the following 4 weeks we have seen more than 150.000 players (to put this into perspective, that is 20.000 more than EA´s Battlefield V) play the game and help us find bugs and issues that are not present in our testing environment. The first 2 patches have been released to the public and included fixes for some critical issues among others.
The Destruction AllStars Update 2.000.002 Season 1 Patch Notes have been released and we know what will be included in this update. I have to say I am very excited about this as I have been in the beta test for quite some time now and it has been great. I think everyone will be really pleased with this update
The 2,000,002 update to Destruction AllStars has been released with some changes and fixes. We have a full description of the patches for this game, so you can find out more about it.
Destruction AllStars Update 2.000.002 Season 1 Patch notes
- Season 1: Hotshots has begun!
- A new AllStar has joined the group!
- Alba has been added to the game for all players at no additional cost.
- Added an AllStar Pass for the AllStars of Destruction.
- The AllStar Pass offers players a new way to earn cosmetic rewards.
- The pass includes a free level and a premium level.
- The Premium level can be purchased for 1,000 Destruction points with the Destruction AllStars 2,000,002 patch notes.
- Players can upgrade their AllStar Pass by earning season points in the online game in a variety of ways:
- Completing online multiplayer matches
- Performing weekly seasonal tasks
- Execution of sponsoring tasks
You can also read: Returnal PS5 Update Today Patch Notes May
- Added music effects from Tannoy speakers and foghorn point effects.
- The sound of Barge Ready has been reworked and is now played through a speaker included with the Destruction AllStars 2.000.002 update.
- Added a new sound for recording extra lives in Gridfall.
- The victory cries of other players are now more evident in the background of other sounds.
- Added a sound effect when the hero’s car is ready to be challenged.
- Added new vocal lines at the beginning of the game.
- Resume voice communication with the new user interface features.
- Voice communication is disabled by default.
- You can change the global voice communication settings in the preferences.
- Voicemails can also be switched in-game by pressing the left side of the middle touchpad button.
- The voice message allows players to listen to the voice chat of all players or disable the voice chat of all players.
- This is the first phase of the implementation of the new voice communication functionality.
You can also read: Dungeons of Minecraft 1.15 patch notes
- Fixed an issue where players received a badge for completing requirements, but no trophy.
- After completing the game, your account will check to see which badges you have. If there is a trophy missing for that badge, it will be transferred to your account with the Destruction AllStars 2,000,002 update.
- The play timer is set for all modes.
- Mayhem and Coronado go to 5 minutes, previously 6 minutes.
- Gridfall has been reduced to 3 minutes, instead of 6 minutes, with the Destruction AllStars Season 1 update – Patch Notes.
- Gridfall now has a 30 second grace period at the beginning of a match if you temporarily have an extra life.
- Rename the test series in history mode
- Fixed an issue with the star goal of breaking 20 crates in Wildfire in Lupita story mode.
- It will now be completed at the end of the 20th year. is the last box of the event.
- Fixed an issue where users with new PSN accounts were sometimes not merged with existing players on first load.
- A problem that sometimes prevented fruitful comparisons between North American and European players has been solved.
You can also read: Minecraft 1.17 Shaders Raw Materials Package Download
- Blue Tang
- Shredder: The grinding time was increased from 20 to 25 seconds.
- The grinding activity time was reduced from 5 s to 4 s.
- Vehicle health has been reduced by 20 (previously 220).
- Saber’s ability, when active, beats Blaufang’s Shredder ability, when active. (So it cuts the Shredder, not shreds it) with Destruction AllStars Update 2.000.002 Patch Notes.
Source: Visit here
Category: Games News Game Guides
This source has been very much helpful in doing our research. Read more about ghost of tsushima update and let us know what you think.
destruction allstars microtransactionsdestruction allstars flopdestruction all stars boringghost of tsushima updateastro's playroom updateastro's playroom update 15,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,destruction allstars microtransactions,destruction allstars flop,destruction all stars boring,ghost of tsushima update,astro's playroom update,astro's playroom update 15